Friday, January 13, 2017

What was my biggest challenge in Life?


Hello everyone. My name is Eric Sharvin. I had been absent from blogging for almost 5 years. Finally I'm back. 2017 is gonna be a great year for everyone.

Today's topic would be about challenges in Life.

Everyone faces challenges in life. It's matter how we learn to overcome them and using them as our advantage. No one goes through this life unscathed. No one is spared. Everybody bleeds. We all know it.  But that’s actually the beauty of life. It’s up to us to realize that it can only get better from here. When we’re facing challenges, we need to be strong enough not only to confront them head on but to overcome them, to beat them, so that in the end, we can use these challenges to our advantage. We can use these to better ourselves, to better our lives.  And when we’ve successfully done that, we can finally say that we’ve truly lived.

My biggest challenge in life is to be the best I can and take each day as a lesson to get there. That's what I believe as being the true meaning of being happy. This applies not only to my personal but also to my professional life, for one cannot be separated from the other as they both complete us. We cannot plan a way to overcome the challenges life imposes on us, we just have to face them and overcome them the best way possible, not only having in mind our own expectations, but the expectations others have on us.

Batman's biggest challenge was how to defeat Joker and get married with Harley Quinn. Seriously with Harley Quinn? Batman gonna be kidding me, hahahahahahahahaha!










No comments:

Post a Comment